Registration categories and charges
A single physical conference registration includes access to the following:
- All ICNN 2023 conference sessions
- Conference Proceedings
- Refreshments and lunch
- Conference dinner
- Conference kit containing bag and stationery items
Please note the following conditions before registering:
- Each accepted paper needs at least one author to have a full registration by 1st September, 2023. For an accepted paper, if the only author registering for ICNN 2023 is a student, then he/she will have to register at a full registration rate.
- One author’s full registration will be checked before including each paper in the program (and the proceedings).
The registration categories and the corresponding charges (including 18% GST) are shown in the table below.
Early bird Registration Inclusive GST (Rs.)
On spot Registration Inclusive GST (Rs.)
|Students (UG/PG)||1770 (1500+18% GST)||2360 (2000+18% GST)|
|Foreign Delegates (Students)||150 USD||200 USD|
|Foreign Delegates (Faculty)||200 USD||300 USD|
- At least one author of each accepted paper must complete the full registration.
- After acceptance of the abstract, the participants will have to pay the registration fees.
- Please note that we do not entertain cancellation of registrations, and no refunds will be provided.
Steps to register for ICNN 2023
- Visit https://pay.vnit.ac.in/home.
- Select “Conferences” from the drop-down menu and press the “Submit” button.
- Select “ICNN-2023” from the drop-down menu (Name of the Event).
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Name of the participant (same name will be reflected on the certificate).
- Student attendee will have to upload relevant identity card for the same.
- Select the paper ID, The title will automatically be reflected in the text box.
- In case of two paper registration simultaneously, the author should select one paper ID, and the other paper ID should be mentioned in the “Remark” in the last
6. After payment of the amount, the payment receipt will be generated.
All participants are required to fill below form
The participant may contact below in case of any difficulty in the registration process.
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Abstract Submission Begins:
June 1, 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline:
July 17, 2023
Acceptance of Abstract :
August 2, 2023
Registration Start Date :
August 3, 2023
Registration End Date :
September 1, 2023
Conference Dates :
September 11-13, 2023
Dr. Sushama M. Giripunje,
Department of Physics
Dr. C. RaviKumar,
Department of Chemical Engineering